What You MUST AVOID
1. Avoid oval and round shaped mirrors.
2. Never place a mirror, glass object or any shining thing in front of the main gate – keeping anything that reflects light, at the main entrance, sends all the positive energy away from home. You must make sure that the main entrance of your home complies with the rules and regulations of vastu shastra; read the article – auspicious vastu tips and guidelines for main entrance door to make the main door or entrance of your home a vastu compliant one.
3. If a mirror is in the bedroom with/without dressing table then make sure than none of the body part is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop serious medical problems.
4. If the window panes and doors of a home are made of glass, then make sure they are not transparent.
5. Avoid hanging a mirror near the study table in children’s bedroom as it makes them to lose concentration in studies.
6. Avoid hanging mirror in West wall especially in children’s bedroom else they will be busy in impressing people of opposite gender.
7. Avoid hanging mirror in narrow passages as they attract negative energy.
8. Never place mirrors opposite to one another as it causes impatience and increases restless energy.
9. Avoid mirror near a staircase. Staircases have very high importance in vastu shastra and you must make sure that stairs in your home is a vastu compliant one. Read the article to know the importance of staircase vastu and how you can make the staircase in your home vastu compliant, if you have one in your home.