Vastu Guidelines for Newly Married Women and Housewives
- Newly married can occupy North-West rooms if South-West is not available.
- Have your dressing mirror in the north of your bedroom more to the east wall. (but mirror should not reflect your images while you are in sleep. If it does, then cover it with a cloth while sleeping)
- Sleep with your head to the south and turn right while getting up.
- Keep a low watt light colored bed lamp ON during the day in your bedroom.
- Use light colored towels if you have an attached bathroom to your bedroom.
- Avoid all electronic equipment like mobiles (charging overnight), television, laptops, desktops, tablets, wifi modems etc in bedroom.
- If you prefer to have independent study areas, then they should be in the northeast of your home or room.