What North East Vastu Defects are Possible
There are multiple ways a vastu dosh can occur in North East part of a home and hence to make it easier for you to comprehend North East vastu doshas, we’ve created a list of vastu defects.
North East Vastu Dosh List
1. Toilet in North East
2. Kitchen in North East
3. Bedroom in North East
4. Staircase in North East’
5. Cut in North East corner
6. Overhead water tank in North East
7. Septic tank in North East
These are the most common vastu defects or dosh that – frequently – occur in a home or apartment.
You’ve now become familiar with North East vastu defects that – frequently – occur in an independent home or apartment; we now want you to completely focus your attention to problem, issues, troubles etc. which these North East vastu doshas – are guaranteed to – bring with them. Read the list below to understand the troubles that above mentioned vastu doshas lead to.
North East Vastu Doshas – The Problems They Lead To
1. Health Issues: Head related issues, such as extreme pain like migraine. Mental problems such as indecision, confusion and wrong judgment. Accidents involving head injury, brain hemorrhage, mental disorders, depression etc. Low or no sex life, infertility. Blood, kidney and vision related medical concerns.
2. Financial Issues: Agonizing financial difficulties, loss and wastage of money, failure to pay loan, increasing debt and finally bankruptcy.
3. Family Issues: Misunderstanding and frequent clashes between husband and wife, legal separation or divorce.
Having understood the implications of having vastu dosh in North East corner or part of your home, it’s time now to focus your mind on something positive, that is, reading and understanding remedies to all the vastu defects so that the ill effects of above mentioned vastu doshas is reduced. Always remember that a remedy can reduce ill effect of vastu dosha and not eliminate the defect itself.
North East Vastu Dosh – The Remedies You Can Apply
Toilet in North East
1. Place 3 bronze bowls at the ceiling of toilet in upside-down position in North, East and North East part.
2. Keep a plant that can absorb huge amount of negative energy such as spider plant.
3. Keep a bowl filled with sea salt in toilet. Make sure to change the salt once a week.
4. Always make sure to keep the toilet door closed at all times.
5. Make sure to keep the toilet fresh; you can use good air freshener for this.
6. Use the toilet in North East for bathing purpose only.
Kitchen in North East
1. Place a Siddha Vastu Kalash
2. Worship Lord Shiva daily
3. Keep a pyramid in North East of kitchen
4. Place bronze bowls at the ceiling of kitchen in upside down position in North, East and North East part – make sure that none of the bowl is directly above gas stove.
Overhead Water tank in North East
1. Paint red color on the tank.
2. Move it towards South West part.
3. Place 4 vastu pyramids in North East part of home; dig holes and bury them inside soil
Staircase in North East
1. Place two copper tortoises facing each other below the lowest step of staircase.
2. If possible then make a room where the staircase ends i.e. in South West, you can also make an overhead water tank in South West.
3. However, the best remedy is to remove the staircase from North East.
Septic Tank in North East
1. Paint yellow color on the tank.
2. Move it to NW of your house immediately.
Cut in North East
1. Place 4 vastu pyramids each in North, East, West and South of your home.
2. Place 2 mirrors such that the cut North East corner is reflected in mirror. This creates an illusion of extension of North East corner.